Monday, March 20, 2006

THE LAST PHOTOS OF THE RCMP ALBUM

Sorry for my long absence. I would be able to resume posting on this topic in the following days. Here are the last pictures of the RCMP album in which Customs' inspector Jean-Paul Tremblay was able to identified 3 peoples that he saw with Oswald in Montreal.


Photos 7, 8, 9 and 10 from RCMP photos album of theQuebec-
Washington-Guantanamo Walk for Peace.


In my next post, I will publish the full long redacted FBI report that named the people that where seen with Oswald in Montreal.

1 Comments:

Blogger gary said...

I linked to your last post on my blog and included a clearer copy of one of your photos, originally posted by another researcher, with his comments.

http://coverthistory.blogspot.com/2006/03/i-have-added-new-blog-in-my-jfk.html

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home